Today is our fourth anniversary. On that day, four years ago, I married my best friend, my partner in travel, the one who helps me keep my sanity when things are stressful at work. Even though four years seems like a tiny little blip in time (especially when considering geology in the National Parks), we have done a lot and been through a lot in that time.
- I have completed five half marathons. Jon has completed 3 half marathons and one full marathon
- We have traveled together to 11 states (in alphabetical order): Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Utah
- We bought a new house together, and sold one too
- We have visited 10 National Parks
- We have done two red eye flights, endured one closed mountain pass, and one terrifying road
- We have lost one kitty and gotten a new one
- We have each started a new job
- And we drank a lot of wine!
We have laughed and cried, argued and made up, gotten lost and found ourselves… and loved…
Happy Anniversary to the one who makes me a better me.