More will be coming soon on my fantastic weekend, but I just wanted to give you all a sneak peek! In no particular order…
1. Jon ran his third half-marathon.
2. We wine tasted in Walla Walla for the first time.
3. Terror on the pass!
5. Dinner at Taverna Tagaris, the Tagaris Winery restaurant.
6. I got a new stamp in my National Parks Passport.
8. Great lunch at Olive in Walla Walla. Mmmm… bacon…
9. The Thorp Fruit Stand is awesome!
10. Time with friends.
What a great weekend, and now I’m home enjoying some snuggle time with Martini. I feel so fortunate that my friend Shelley has a heart of gold and was willing to give Tini her meds so I could have a few days away. Now that’s friendship.